Hynds and Gordon has moved office to:
Texas Mediation, Litigation & Real Estate Attorneys
Serving Texans since 1991
Hynds & Gordon, P.C. provides strategic, effective and efficient legal counsel to businesses, individuals and families throughout Texas from its office in Sherman, Texas. For over three decades we have represented clients in matters involving:
- Mediation — Mr. Gordon serves as a mediator in civil disputes, including real estate, probate, personal injury, product liability, fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and more. View Resume
- Litigation — Our litigation practice is extensive and includes the areas of real estate, business, fraud, fiduciary duty, personal injury, probate, equine law, oil and gas, eminent domain, banking, construction and bankruptcy.
- Real estate — In addition to our commercial and residential real estate, eminent domanin, litigation practice, we also handle a wide variety of real estate services for our clients, including purchases, sales, construction and easements.
- Wills, powers of attorney and probate — Through our estate planning and probate practice we help clients prepare for the future and protect their loved ones, their legacies and themselves.
- Business organizations — We can help you select and set up the right type of legal entity for your business.
Our attorney has over 40 years of experience in legal practice.
Dedicated to achieving your objectives
Hynds & Gordon, P.C. was established over 30 years ago because Tohnie E. Hynds and J. Don Gordon wanted to approach each case and client in ways that actually solve problems.
Strategic. Focused. Steadfast. When we agree to represent you, we commit ourselves to obtaining the best possible outcome for your legal issue. We begin by listening to you, learning the facts of your case and what you hope to achieve. After gathering and analyzing all of the necessary information, we develop a strategy to achieve your goals and protect your interests. As experienced trial lawyers, we understand the benefits of a focused approach, so we build your case layer by layer. And, because we keep the big picture in mind as well, we are always ready to change tactics if necessary.
Thorough. Methodical. Trustworthy. Whether your case involves litigation, a real estate deal, incorporating your business or protecting your legacy through a will, trust or probate, we know that one error could have a significant impact on the outcome. So we pay attention to every detail, consider every angle and always act in your best interests. We invest the time and effort to ensure that when we walk into the courtroom or closing room we are prepared.
Personal. Attentive. Knowledgeable. While the law may seem impersonal at times, the same cannot be said for our firm. We know that the law is always about people. Our job is to make sure your voice is heard. Our entire legal team works hard to provide the highest level of service. Whether you are speaking with our receptionist, a legal assistant or one of our attorneys, you are never just a name on a case file. You receive personal attention each time you contact our office. We return calls and emails in a timely manner, ensure you are kept up to date on the status of your case and welcome the opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns you may have about your legal issue.
Networking. We learned a long time ago that sometimes different legal talent is needed to deal with very large disputes or complicated legal issues. Through years of upholding the highest ideals of the legal profession and a lifelong commitment to the highest level of legal competency, we have developed lasting relationships with other lawyers and law firms all across Texas and the United States. We built these relationships so that, when the need arises, our phone calls and emails get answered by our colleagues so that we can assemble just the right team to meet your needs.
Serving the people of North Texas
From our office in Sherman, we represent clients throughout the state and region, including:
Video Conferencing Available
Contact Hynds & Gordon, P.C. today
For experienced representation in mediation, civil or business litigation, real estate, estate planning and probate, or business organizations, call our office at 903.892.1807 or contact us online